Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dew Drops

Teaching was not my passion. The circumstances lead me to this noble profession. It was tough... I had to accept mentally something which I was not prepared for. But it was that impressive personality, who taught me punctuality, perfection and reverence. I was toddling with my career under his guidance and was slowly befitting into a culture which in every sense new to me. The conflicts of opinion was never a threat to the bond of friendship. Without any hesitation the community adopted each one of us wholeheartedly. The enormous memoirs are cherished in my coffer. All my students were unique in one way or the other. Classroom discussions were not limited to the curriculum border lines. It was a real pleasure to watch them grow in front of me. Most of them are either continuing their education or have settled with careers of their choice in the different corners of the world.

3 comments:

  1. There is an individual hidden in all your writings. Can we know who that is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ഉം എന്നിട്ട് ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teaching is an art they say!

    ReplyDelete